Tuesday, March 7, 2017

UT 2016

When we got to Lehi, Millie and Macie settled into besties right away...

...all the cousins did.

It's been so many years since Marty and I visited our old stomping grounds at UVU.  It was such a great place to meet and there were so many opportunities for each of us.  I couldn't believe how much it's grown and changed (and I'm super jealous of how much cooler the facilities are!).  Some things stayed the same, though...


It's a shock how many pictures are on the wall after mine!
I look a bit different these days, ha!


I saw some of my favorite people EVER from back in the good old days. Laurel and Bekah, the pageant director and one of the student council advisers.

I also saw Brother B, my fave institute teacher who taught me so much about leadership during my time at the institute.  He is also the saint who patiently helped me to see that I was trying to call myself on a mission and, "Marty is not going to wait!  What if you were supposed to MARRY HIM?"  He came to our sealing and we'll always be grateful for him!  I didn't get a picture with him though.

Then it was back to Greg and Nickelle's house for more family and cousin time.



The night before we started back for AZ we stayed with Neil and Sharee.  Once again, the cousins were instant friends.  It had been a long time since we had seen Dave and Colleen's kids (they moved from AZ to FL a couple years ago) but our kids were so happy to see them again!










Camille and Naomi kind of had to be watched around all those little kitties they were so obsessed with.


No comments: