Wednesday, March 15, 2017

December 2016

We had an awesome ward Christmas party.  It happened right after our ward split so both wards pitched in a lot and had the parties back to back.  
Previous and current bishops on Santa's lap!



Every time I came in to check on them they were in the cutest positions.


I love putting the Christmas lights and decorations up on the clubhouse.

Marty took Brynn out for a birthday date - fried chicken is her favorite meal.

That evening Grandma and I took her clothes shopping and had a blast.  Then we went to IHOP (kids eat free!) and home to decorate birthday cupcakes.

Double digits!!!






For my Christmas present, Marty surprised me with a date to the Forgotten Carols!  It was an amazing concert and we were singing those songs together for probably a month after Christmas. This was two days before Christmas.




Christmas Eve was a rough one.  I was kind of on my own with most of the Christmas stuff this year which was actually exciting and fun for me.  But by the time we got to the week of Christmas I had had back to back colds, and I was feeling run down and burned out. And then Clara had a very off night on Christmas Eve and was up all night crying and needing to be held.




One fun thing about Christmas Eve though was the Christmas miracle of hail/sleet on the cars and ground!

And it was still there in the morning!  The kids were as excited about the "snow" on Christmas morning as they were about presents.








This game-plate has completely changed dinner for my non-eater.  Best present ever!

This one doesn't care quite so much.

Brynn's hair is so beautiful and fun to play with when I have the time.

No comments: