Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Halloween 2016

For the school literature parade Bryce was the BFG and Brynn was Beth from Little Women.

Clara was so funny when I started giving her little solids likes puffs and cheerios.  She wouldn't shut her mouth!  She wasn't mad about it, she was just in denial. 



On the night of the adult session of our stake conference the kids were being unusually...active.  So to help Marty out I took Clara with me.  Part way through I took her in the mother's room to feed her and it was so nice and peaceful in those comfy rocking chairs listening through the speakers.  I figured I would take her back to the chapel when someone else came in but that never happened.  Sounds like a small thing but it was such a sweet night.







A couple of Marty's UT friends both randomly happened to be in AZ for business so we got to spend the evening with them!  We made haunted ginger bread houses (which is usually reserved for the Millers, but they were sick that night so we made a swap).





MCO had a release party for the CD and we got our copy signed.

This was for the ward trunk-or-treat.  This costume has been a long time coming.  Right after Halloween last year Brynn said she wanted to be me as Miss UVSC next year and I told her only if it was a random pageant!  So we called her "Miss Inner Beauty."



Gabe found out his little best friend was going to wear his Superman jammies for Halloween so Gabe decided he wanted to wear his Batman jammies.  Bless you Gabe, easiest costume ever.




After weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, just like last year, we convinced Camille to dress up.

 A little Snow White.


Oh dear. Did I not get a picture of Bryce?  Every year I pay for one costume and the kids take turns.  This year was Bryce's year for a new costume and we got him a cute Power Ranger one....


On Halloween night we always go to this awesome street in our neighborhood that goes Halloween-crazy, I've never seen anything like it.  This was some Obama Halloween display...






No comments: