Sunday, March 12, 2017

School lets out

Bryce stole the show in his class play as Samoset.




He and this cute kid had quite a few lines and they both did so great.





Here's something.  I go to use the bathroom.  Camille freaks out and screams.  I no longer feel like coming out.  Camille falls asleep on the ground waiting for me.  Fun for everyone.

Braving the heat at the park.



That's where I go to read while the kids get their energy out. I always get crazy into books right after I have a baby and I have all that time to read while I nurse!


Spirit week for the last week of school - something island-themed.




Camille's hair right after we wash and brush it...
...and after it is dry.



Ummm...there is no room for groceries with five kids.  Even in those giant Costco shopping carts.


I think this was at the very end of May.  Marty went to Heber for a day to help set up for the stake youth camp and Kelly and Christy were moving out of their rental house. So I stayed home with a few kids!




Whoops, too late to fix that, but still beautiful!

Tea party.

HAHAHA!!


Nope, not ready yet.

Waiting for me to come out of the bathroom yet again.

Serene Clara Jean has this effect on everyone.



We had been needing a good sort-through-the-puzzles day.


The fridge needed some maintenance so we got to say "hi" to the 2009 version of us.





An FHE where Marty was gone (I can't remember where he was) and I was either sick or too tired.  So I got the kids involved and it wound up being a really neat one, even if Mom spent the whole time in her bed.

More seminary progress.

And more POGO pass fun, although this one was miserable for Marty and me.  It was one of the hottest days of the summer and the nursing mom was sick by the time we got home.  I think the kids had fun though!  We also went to the Last Chance outlet but I can't remember if we ended up finding a suit there for Marty.






Sigh.  Brynn came home from DC with this poster and hung it right there.  Double sigh.  It used to be a darling pink room.  I knew this day was coming, that Brynn would want to grow up and "personalize" her space, but I was expecting teen-idols and the like, so I guess it could be worse than Einstein.  I finally told her to move it somewhere else so that Camille wouldn't have him watching her in her sleep.  Anybody else think that would be creepy to a three year old?

Han Solo.

During the summer we did "theme meals."  It's a way I could get the kids to make dinner, set the table, decorate and what-not without any complaining.  Here is pirate night.  Marty is such a fun dad.  Usually at this point in the day I've kind of had it. He comes home, tired I'm sure, and completely gets into the whole thing and perks us all up.  He was laughing and telling pirate jokes and making up pirate names for all of us.


So the story behind this picture is something like, we were at the park and a sudden monsoon came on so we all ran to the van.  Then we realized Camille didn't have her shoes so I asked the Bigs to search the park for them.  They looked for quite a long time in buckets of rain and finally found them.  Seriously, those two are just the coolest.

This picture could have been the same day.  I love what Camille's hair does when it's humid.


I got a haircut.  I wasn't too sure about it, but I after I got used to the bangs I liked them but disliked the short hair.
                          


Bowling while Camille had that darn broken arm.


Star Wars theme meal. This one Bryce was in charge of.  Lets see, tie fighters, Jabba Jiggle Jell-o, Yoda Soda...whoops where's the veggie? Bad mom award.



No comments: