Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Full


When I got pregnant with Camille, Gabe hadn't even started crawling yet (YES, that was part of the plan). After I started telling people, by far the comment I heard the most was: "You're going to have your hands full!" To which I replied, "That's the whole point!"  And it truly was.  I love being a mom, I wanted to have my hands full.


As you can see, I got what I wanted!  My hands are FULL!










I had just gotten done feeding Camille on the couch when Gabe, still my little bookworm, climbed up with a book about cars.  Then Brynn grabbed the princess encyclopedia she got from the library and was taking opinions on my favorite dresses in between turning the pages for Gabe.  Buddy came over asking if he could snuggle with me because he was cold.  And Marty snapped a picture. :)  See?  Full. I try to remind myself of that every time I become overwhelmed or think it's all too much work or wonder when the last time was that I had a second to think quiet thoughts.  I'll keep this picture around for those moments I forget how wonderful it is and how lucky I really am.

2 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

LOVE!!!! those are the moments to remember when the rest get overwhelming

Janelle said...

I LOVE it!! You are such a GREAT mom!!