Friday, September 13, 2013

Changes

We've been taking pictures in the front of the Gilbert temple as it's built.  Our family has grown as fast as the temple - when we first started taking these pictures there were only four of us in total!


Marty moved to a new seminary this year.  He is opening up the new seminary for American Leadership Academy charter school.  I think he'll make an amazing principal. :)  There has been a ton involved in starting a new program and his hours have been quite different!  But it's ok, it's not like we just had two babies or anything...oh wait!  Just kidding, I'm really happy to hand him over where he is needed.  I didn't know what a great juggler he was when I married him. :)



Good-bye Queen Creek High Seminary.  What a great four years he had there!  I absolutely loved the teachers he worked with.  I feel like it was the perfect place for him to really thrive as a teacher.  Now he gets a whole new experience of not only teaching more students then he's ever had, but being the principal and often the secretary as well - good luck Marty, see ya next year. ;)

No comments: