Saturday, March 30, 2013

A good weekend

It's Saturday night, and the Easter Bunny has officially visited our house!  Our kids have never finished their nightly routines so compliantly - they did NOT want the Easter bunny to catch them out of bed!  Have I mentioned that holidays are the BEST with little kids? :)  I can't wait for them to wake up tomorrow!  Normally, we write a letter to the Easter Bunny asking him to come on Saturday, so that Sunday we can think about Jesus.  But we had an opportunity for one last night away - a babymoon! - and I was not going to miss it!  We have had babymoons before each of our babies are born and I totally recommend it.  I have especially been feeling the urgency to strengthen my marriage as much as I can before May 5th.  Hopefully, if the baby blues decide to stick around awhile again this time, Marty will remember me for the nice wife that I really am. :)  My mother-in-law was in town helping her son get his new house ready and generously donated one of her nights in Arizona to the cause.  Thanks so much, Sharee - after a rough couple of weeks it's just what I needed!   

No comments: