Monday, May 23, 2011

MASPT org

I made taco soup a couple weeks ago, but didn't eat with the family because I was teaching piano. After I was done, I came out to the kitchen to discover this nasty napkin with tomatoes on it and a note that read:

"This is an act by the MASTPT org. (Marty's Against Stewy Pooey Tomatoes) Let's return to the roots of 5 happy years of marriage. Make the switch, Em!"


Basically, when we first got married we agreed that in our house, no onions, no stewed tomatoes. Well, maybe my taste buds have changed a little, because I've slowly been adding those things to our meals. Just green onions! Or just little canned tomatoes! But I bought the wrong kind of tomatoes at the store and they were pretty big and chunky.


Well, I found Marty and had a good laugh about it, but he said sadly, "That's why your taco soup was different!" Well, when he uses those great big puppy dog eyes on me, what else am I supposed to do? I literally fell to my knees and said, "I'm sorry, husband! It will never ever ever happen again!" And then we embraced and I was forgiven.


The end.


:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are adorable!!

Jana said...

HAHAHA!!! I'm glad it had a happy ending. I really liked the end of the story. And the gross picture.