Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frying pans! Who knew, right?

Name that movie!

So, I just killed our second (HUGE) scorpion in the garage with a frying pan. It was quite an ordeal. It was pretty high up, so I had to go get a chair to stand on in order to get to it. I was so afraid of it falling on top of me and stinging me that I kept chickening out. Brynn was my cheer-leader and kept offering brave words to me. I finally decided that since it was the garage, I was I would hit it hard enough to put a hole in the wall if I had to. Well, scorpion's dead, no hole, creeped out now, the end.

P.S. It's Flynn, from Rapunzel.

5 comments:

taylorfamily said...

I love that movie and I also had to kill a scorpion in my garage recently as well. It is not fun. I hate them and I wish they would die!!! We find them every summer, we didn't know they were here until after we moved in, so lovely. I love reading your blog. How are you guys doing?

Shaun and Maren said...

You are awesome! I would have loved to see a video of that :)

Melinda said...

You are a brave soul!

AmbertheGreat said...

love that movie! sorry about the scorpian, don't love that. Love all the updates and pictures, I can't believe how big your kids are getting

Jana said...

That is my favorite line, and that is a hideous story.