Monday, May 23, 2011

GnG Oldham in April 2011




My parents came out to visit in April and we had so much fun! We spent a LOT of time outside because of the horrible weather they've been having all Spring in Utah. They were glad to feel the warm sunshine! That's what most of these pictures are.

The prettiest flowers, I just couldn't resist.










Loooooove




so proud










"See ya......Mom!"








We also celebrated Bryce's birthday a little early.
"Tay-too, Bumpa!" (Thank you, Grandma)









By the way, I had a birthday last month, too. The big 27! I'm pretty sure it was one of my favorites, as it included a big surprise party, organized by my wonderful husband (as if he wasn't busy enough this semester), hosted by my good friend, and attended by my awesome friends and mom! Thanks so much, everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my heart is melting at the picture of Bryce hugging Mom.