Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Watcha doin for lunch today?

Marty and I have this thing about posting free food. Marty has only posted three times on this blog. Two of them were to announce free food and one of them was to announce the birth of our son, so I guess that tells you how we feel about free food. SO, if you go to Jack in the Box today, February 23rd, and order a drink, they will give you one of their new grilled sandwiches for free. I know a seminary teacher my kids and I will be visiting for lunch today.....

2 comments:

Jana said...

HA! Jeff also loves free food. He and a couple guys in the ward call each other with free food tips sometimes. Hilarious! Oh, and Katie and Cory often forward stuff to facebook that they get about free food. So funny. Too bad I don't really like Jack in the Box...but I'll tell Jeff!

Reeder Family said...

Hey Emily, how is life? I was looking through your blog and your kids are adorable (or course.) I just wanted to say hi and that I was thinking about how awesome you are.