Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Kanab Pics (from last month)


Brynn and Grandpa Johnson love each other so much!

"Will this take long, Mother? I'm extremely busy here...."







Brynn's new Easter dress.




Brynn is completely engrossed here. But then, most people are when Corey is playing and singing.





More hikes






Thank you, fresh cool breeze in UT. That made for very nice (did I mention nice and cool?) walks.








Brynn will sit and read books for as long as our patience will allow. Luckily, her Grandma happens to be a librarian at an elementary school, so there is always time for new books for these two! Right now it's, "Kissy, kissy the doggie, Brynn!" I think by now, pretty much all of her books have been slobbered on, so thanks for the new activity, Grandma! :)


My new do


Just because I think she's adorable.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your hair, it is very cute. I'm so glad you got a break from the heat. I'm sorry to hear about the car accident. Hope things are alright and everything turns out great for you.

Jana said...

I'm in love with Brynn's easter dress.
Wow, people actually live and stay in Kanab? All this time I thought it was just a place to drive through...

P.S. do you sometimes think, "how did I get stuck with a friend as annoying as Jana?" Brew haha...

Christy said...

Your hair is sooo cute. I love it!! Sorry about the car accident. We had no idea. Hope their insurance pays!