Monday, April 14, 2008

Kinda mad about this whole March Madness thing



This is old news, but ya. My march madness bracket did pretty horribly. My top 2 teams went out in the first or second round. How could the hurricanes have let me down? It's such a cool mascot! You too, Razorbacks! At least I did better than the year I chose my winners by the colors of their costumes (come on, Charlotte Chatanooga - you were really a disappointment). My best year was when I chose my teams based on the places I wanted to visit. My bracket did even better than Marty's! Maybe next year I will base it on which mascot I think would win in a fight against the other, rather than just what mascot I think is coolest.

However, I have just now realized how foolish my choices were! A razorback is some ugly warthog looking thing? I just thought it sounded cool! And apparently the hurricanes mascot looks like a pelican or something - LAME! No wonder I lost! If I had any idea what they actually looked like, I probably would have picked something else. Sigh...a warthog, seriously?
Oh well. I know next year Marty will persuade me to do it again, I'll try and support him, and he'll get a good laugh when it's all said and done.

1 comment:

Jana said...

You weirdo, you did a bracket. i am completely ignorant of all that stuff. On purpose. but I am glad you used such fabulous criteria to choose them.