Thursday, October 2, 2008

For the men

Sadly, I'm probably mistaken and Marty is the only husband out there who has to deal with this problem. BUT, if any of you guys out there are sick of your wives taking your towels, here is a solution.

Marty gets up earlier than me, so he always showers first. But he never has a towel because the previous morning, I kept wrapped it around my hair, and then discarded it somewhere after my hair is dry...generally wherever it is that I have chased Brynn down and found her. So this morning I go to take the towel, and this is what I have found.
















Marty has chained the tag from his towel to the towel rack. I thought about cutting the tag out of spite, but let's be honest. I really had this one coming.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. All I can do is laugh. I wont be sharing this post with my husband or I will have the same post tomorrow morning.

Ohana Mama said...

That is hilarous! When I get my towel tags for sale (www.tagatowel.com) I should send you some to try and we'll do a before and afer of your bathroom :) Too funny!

Sarah

Helen said...

I do the exact same thing to Justin. I usually shower first and use his towel for my hair. And then I hear him saying "oh great, I get this soaking wet towel". He usually grabs a new one...I bet he wouldn't if he was the ONE WHO DID THE LAUNDRY.

Jana said...

LOL!!! That doesn't really seem like a Marty thing to do...oh wait, I can imagine him kind of giggling to himself as he did it. I think if it were me, I would have cut off the tag to be a punk. Though maybe not because it would just be so funny to see a towel locked up every day. It would make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Hahahaa, this was so funny. how are you guys? I hope all is well. Congrats on the baby!!!

mcranford said...

I'd have to admit - that is pretty clever of Marty! Who would think to lock up a towel. It is pretty funny, and I am glad you got a picture, I don't think that I would have believed it.

Christy said...

I am cracking up! That is hilarious. I can't say that I blame him, sorry Em. That was some creative thinking there Marty.

Ulrich Family said...

That's hilarious.

AmbertheGreat said...

That is great! Such a marty thing to do :)

Kachelle said...

that's pretty funny! and congrats on the baby!!!! yea!!!!

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is great. My husband never has a towel. I steel it or my son will take it. So we know about the towel theif in our house as well.

Cheryl and Dave said...

Okay...this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I haven't laughed that hard for ages. Marty, you are hilarious! Maybe I should try this with Dave...

I am still laughing!