Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So very posty

So this is my version of speed-posting. Slapping as many pics down as I can with as little explanation as possible, but at least having it done! Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and take care of Mommy last weekend. The visit was short, but so wonderful, and so needed. Brynn has really become so bonded with all of her grandparents, and it is so precious to see them together. While they were here, I downloaded some pics from their camera. They are old pictures from last summer when we visited and when my mom came down to help us move, but...I like them! So here ya go. A bunch of outdated pictures, but they matter to me and I want them on my blog. :). Oh, and the little table and chairs used to be mine! My parents brought it from SF and Brynn has had SO much fun with it already. It especially saves me on laundry day, since it's up in the loft right next to the washer.



4 comments:

Jana said...

So, I'm pretty sure Brynn is supposed to be coming over here sometime soon for us to babysit, am I wrong?
OH and maybe I could play with her mom someday.

David & Jessica said...

Hi! How are you? Are you feeling any better yet? I sure hope so!! Just think being sick with morning sickness will all be worth it when the baby comes!
Cute Pictures! You are such a cute mom, I hope can be cute mom like you someday!
Well really I just wanted to say hi, so hi! Happy Halloween!

Christy said...

Ha Ha... I love Jana's comment! Your parents are so wonderful. I don't think that there is anything they wouldn't do for you or your darling family. I love the pics, and can't wait for the boys to try out that table too. Maybe it will keep them all busy while we are having our painting party!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I can't believe how long Brin's hair is! Oh wow! it's been a while I guess.. How are you guys? Loving the house and space? :]
We should do games sometime. And bring you back your swing :D Thank you so much by the way! It was SUCH a lifesaver!