Sunday, October 12, 2008

General Conference with a Toddler

Alright, Marty and I debated back and forth on whether or not to blog this. I think that even though Brynn is still Mommy's Little Baby, she is probably getting a bit old for topless performances on the internet (she's 21 months). But Marty insisted, which he doesn't generally do when it comes to the blog. And to be honest, I guess it didn't really take a lot to convince me. So, here ya go! A short movie of the Saturday afternoon morning session of General Conference.



6 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

That is a cute video! Just wait til you have 2 to chase around!

I love the title of your baby ticker! It made me smile

mcranford said...

So, I noticed that Marty was the one that got all the madness started(chasing and tickling). That is how it is at my house. Joseph gets them all wound up, and then it is just craziness from their. Like last night during reading time, we were reading a Halloween book, and so Joseph comes and turns out the light and scares the kids. And of course the craziness begins. I politely thanked him for hindering the bedtime routine, and told him that he could get them settled for bed! A night in the life at our house!!

Ashley said...

She is hilarious! Congrats on being pregnant. I can hardly wait to find out what you are having.

Logan & Lindy said...

That was a super cute video! I can totaly teach you how to make the cinderella cake. I have ALMOST MASTERED it. But if you are seriously wanting me to make the cake, I could work some thing out! Check my blog for my 2nd Cinderella cake it turned out so much cuter and more like cinderella!

Jana said...

Good movie making skills, first of all.
And second, I love Brynn's Pippy Longstockings look.
She is an excellent conductor, an amazingly graceful dancer, and a studious note-taker. What more could you want in a child?

Unknown said...

Hey, How are you? I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new house. Hope the pregnancy is treating you well. Your daughter is getting so big!!