Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brynn's Spillin' the Beans





Baby #2 is on the way!

(Sorry the pics are so dark - our camera is running out of batteries, so I couldn't use the flash. The shirt says, "April 2009, I'm going to be a big sister")

I'm 10 weeks and due April 26th (so...sometime in May, according to Marty - grr!). And to all of you who I constantly complained to about my last severely traumatic pregnancy, the last ten weeks have been about a billion times better than with Brynn. Still miserable, but what a blessing! I'll take misery if I can at least function through it once in a while. Brynn has been a little sweetie, and very patient through it all. The first time she saw me throw up, she puckered up into this sad face and sad, "Ooooh, hug!" And then came and wrapped her little arms around me. Which, of course, made me cry harder. I know it's a tad early to blog, but I feel like I owe some people an explanation. If I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth, know I still love you - I've just been trying to sleep away this first trimester. :)

16 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

ah ah ah!!! Congratulations! That is seriously soo so so exiting!!! I am so happy for you guys. Very glad to hear you are not so sick!

Michele Tyler said...

YAY! Congratulations for your little family. Now that you have a big house, you just HAVE to fill it up. Very exciting, I'm sad we won't see the little as often as we did Brynn. I hope this one will continue to be better for you.

David & Jessica said...

What exciting news!!! I am so happy for you and hope that it continues to go better!
Congratulations!

mcranford said...

So, I did call it. I thought that is way pretty good timing for another. When I was pregnant with Lainey, Peyton would pretend he was throwing-up in the toilet. I guess he saw me throw-up way too much!! I am glad that you are feeling better this go 'round. It makes the whole experience a little sweeter.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I am glad that this time is going better for you. I love that you are sleeping the first trimester away. The bad news is I am getting toward the end of my second and I am still so tierd. i love the t shirt you had Brynn wear. I disagree with Marty. I think instead of May you should shoot for your birthday. Keep us posted on your growing belly.

I am jealous of Amy. It has been so fun to see her prepare and go. She is going to be a great missionary. At least they let couple missionaries go. I can't wait until we are old and going on missions.

Worthen World said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you> I wish you were still in our ward so I could watch your family grow. If I cant have you in the ward at least we have your blog. Congrats!!!

Lindsay said...

congrats you guys!! I hope you start feeling better.

AmbertheGreat said...

Yeah, I am glad you spilled the beans! We are so excited for you guys and I really hope you are feeling okay. Every time Jake talks to Marty (which seems to be a lot lately because they can't get enough of this football) I asked how you are doing but Jake never remembers to ask! I really do hope we get together in December and have the kids play again, we loved it!!!!

Jenn said...

So excited for you! I hope all goes well and you start feeling better soon.
Jenn C.

mY dEwDrOpS said...

congratulations! i'm excited for you guys! my sis is due the same day as you. congrats on the new house too, we're so jealous! :) come visit anytime!

Ulrich Family said...

Congratulations you guys! That is exciting! You guys are such great parents. Your children are so lucky to have such a great mom and a dad! Great job!

Steph Revelli said...

congrats!!!!! We're so happy for you! Maybe since you're not as sick as you were with your first one, if means you're having a boy! I dont know..just a theory!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Congrats! April is a good month ;)
~C

Christy said...

We are super excited for you guys!! I hope that you get feeling better soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!

Cheryl and Dave said...

Congrats you guys!!! And good luck with everything Emily!