Sunday, August 26, 2012

This little sweetie....

*Cut his first tooth (bottom front left)
*Said his first word ("ma-ma").  That makes me three for three!  Take THAT, Da-da!! :)  He's already shown it off for all the grandparents and afterwords has an adorable expectant face while he waits for his praise.  I'll post a video soon.
*And crawled three...steps?  This one I have my doubts on.  I missed it, but Marty and the kids all insist that it happened.

These two are already the best of friends.  Is there anything better than to catch your kids in the act of loving each other?  This is a common scene at our house - Bryce sprawled out over Gabe's legs and Gabe patting him like a drum.  It gets that smile every time.  I'm posting this now so I can look back at it when Gabe is old enough to learn how to fight with his brother. :)  Bryce really does take such good care of him.  He is surprisingly vigilant about what is around Gabe and what Gabe is playing with.  If there is anything un-baby-friendly Bryce will snatch it away and immediately replace it with a baby toy before Gabe can even cry about it.  Again, I know I have many headaches to come in the future with these two boys, but right now it is pure sweetness.

No comments: