Sunday, August 5, 2012

My funny baby

Gabe loves his thumb.  He loves his binky.  He has figured out how to have the best of both worlds.  Once I was driving and didn't know why he was so fussy in his car seat.  When I got out and went back there to get him out I saw his binky was stuck on his thumb and when I took it off his thumb was purple!

 

Don't let the surprised look fool you. 
He's got that binky right where he wants it.  Does it all the time.

I love that funny baby.

He can maneuver out of lots of things,

And often gets stuck.

He's scooting right now, in a way that's a new one for me.  He used to try to reach things, but he'd reach as far as he could with one hand and then roll over onto his back and give up.  Now he reaches with his right hand, rolls onto that side, pushes off with his right foot, then repeats the whole thing on his left side.  It's quite a process, but eventually he gets where he wants to go.

He's also decided to stop putting up with baby-sitters.  The last three times in a row we have come home, the sitter has said he cried most of the time.  Sorry.

He's sleeping like a champ right now (sigh of relief).  Every time we go somewhere overnight it takes him a couple nights to get back into his good habits. 

He is just as yummy as every.  Ohhhhhhh those snuggles.  And he kisses me right on the mouth when he hasn't seen me for a while!  Love love love love love love......

No comments: