Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SERIOUS kid boasting ahead

So...my kids aren't perfect, neither is my family, neither is my life.  But following are some updates on my kids who have all hit some milestones (a preschool graduate, a third birthday, and a 5-month-er) and looking back I can see I have written them out to be overwhelmingly positive (and could have said a lot more).  Which is surprising, considering that I have spent the last few hours at my total and complete wits end with them.  Truly.  After I post this, I am off to get a serious chocolate fix.  Anyway, these posts are VERY wordy, and for my personal journaling purposes, as well as a piece of their personal history that I want them to be able to look back on.  So...take that for what it's worth. :)  After this, I'll get back to small posts about our day-to-day life (including the reason I am no longer a sane woman today).

No comments: