Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Johnson's just wanted to say....

HAPPY EASTER!!!
This girl was up all night thinking about Easter. Marty finally went in her room around 10:00 to help her get to sleep. I thought their conversation was priceless.

Brynn: Is the Easter Bunny going to give me a hug?
Marty: Well...
Brynn: Peter Cottontail is going to come bring me candy! (we have a Peter Cottontail picture book)
Marty: No, it's not Peter Cottontail, it's just the Easter Bunny.
Brynn: And Winnie-the-Pooh, that Rabbit is coming to bring candy?
Marty: No...
Brynn: And they put the tail on Rabbit?
Marty: No, they put the tail on the donkey, remember?
Brynn: Yeah, Mary rode on a donkey! His name was Eeyore!
Marty: Wait, Brynn.....
Poor girl can't keep her holiday animals strait!
And this little boy has been up since 6:00 following the candy trail! Holidays are so much fun with kids!
P.S. I'll post more of our new family pics that my amazing friend took as soon as I get a chance, but Brynn just woke up!!! Gotta go!!!!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the laugh! Those pictures are adorable!

Jana said...

HAHA!!! That is so funny!! So many animals, so many stories...what's a girl to do? That's too bad that Mary had to ride on such a sad donkey. I'm glad she didn't get rained on. Maybe we'll play pin the tail on the Easter bunny next year.

Carrie Allen said...

Happy Easter!

You are so beautiful Emily!

Helen said...

What a great family picture. I love your outfit--you look gorgeous!

AmbertheGreat said...

LOVE!!!!! the pcitures they are gorgeous, I can't wait to see more