Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thanks, Christa!

So, my good friend Christa threw a shower for me, and like I dunce I forgot to take any pictures during it. Marty took these later when I remembered. But anyway, thank you so much, Christa! And thanks to everyone who came to show their support as I embark on this huge new adventure!




Ok, I am now finally prepared for a boy - look at all that blue! Marty was a happy camper when he saw all that.


Brynn has gone nuts over this huge balloon. It doesn't mix well with the ceiling fan, though.




4 comments:

Christy said...

You are so adorable. I love your belly!

I'd say you're set. If you need any more stuff, you'll know who to contact. I have a surplus!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I am so excited for you, boys are so much fun.

Helen said...

You look great! Once again, I wasn't invited to your shower. I'm 0 for 2 eh. I see how I rate. Love you!

Jana said...

Oh, yeah...pictures! Jeff suggested I take my camera, and I was going to but then forgot! Bummer.