Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Royal tea party

For Christmas, Santa brought Brynn a tea set and Grandma and Grandpa gave Brynn dress-up clothes. Brynn is so girly, she has been loving both of them so much (especially using the tea set with her baby dolls). But until last week we hadn't put the two together. So I now present to you the Royal Tea Party (oooh, aaaaah).
















Yep, she's mine. She just couldn't drink that hot cocoa fast enough.
















Lovin' my girl
















Daddy put on his dress up clothes, too. He was our server for the evening.











More raisins or crackers anyone?

5 comments:

Jana said...

Ooh, look at you Fancies!
Is that the famous Crown that you were long searching for?
HEY let's do something....like, tomorrow.

Jana said...

This is Emma:

ooooooooo that is cute i wish i could have a tea party with you!

(she typed the beginning herself)

Grandpa and Grandma Oldham said...

Can we have a tea party when Gwamma comes to visit? I'll try to find my tiara. Looks too fun!!!

Jenn said...

She is so cute! I remember having those kind of tea parties when Erika was our only child. Now I am learning to play Hot Wheels!

Christy said...

That is so stinkin cute! I wish I could have been there. I have a crown and everything too. Maybe next time.