Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another week, another update

Another relatively uneventful week for the Johnsons.

I had my 26 week check-up. Everything is totally normal and progressing well. I am actually gaining weight - a sure sign that this pregnancy is completely different from the last one - and we are feeling very blessed right now.

Marty was able to have a four day weekend!!! We realized that we could count on one hand the number of times in his CES career that he has taken a day off and just stayed home rather than travel. It felt so good to have him home and take it easy! Perfect timing, too, because Brynnie and I came down with a bug over the weekend and it was wonderful to have him around. Marty worked on some projects around the house, we enjoyed the nice fresh air outside (it's been in the high 70s for days now!) and kicked our feet up to a couple movies. I saw Ben-Hur for the first time, and if you ever have three and a half hours to kill, I would recommend it. It's worth the investment of your time.

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Jana said...

You go girl, 26 weeks! Thanks for calling me back, I'd be happy to help you in your sunglass safari. I'll call you but you may or may not answer, so maybe you should call me..
haha..

ha.

P.S. Have you noticed how handy it is that now when you have to do the word verification, the letters aren't quite so random, but something more akin to a word, like indogi or snapfu or mushrati? It's really helpful and easier to type than something like qicrwu.