Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slappin up gingerbread house pics

So I'm am slapping these pictures up here the same way I slap up a gingerbread house...whatever I can get done while Brynn is occupied. Which usually isn't a whole lot. SO, on Monday for FHE we went to Jeff, Jana, and Emma's because we miss them so much! Also, because we HAD to continue with our gingerbread house tradition. Below are LOTS of RANDOM pictures of making the houses, Emma rough-housing with Brynn who is in HEAVEN over it, and pics of Marty's and my award-winning houses! Emma gives out prizes every year. She is such a great hostess and polite girl, because the only people who won anything were the guests. :) Marty won the most licorice-y house, and I won the most wintry house. Thanks for a great night, friends!





























No comments: