Friday, December 7, 2007

This is important!!!

There are so many creeps out there these days! Ok, so if any of you still have our old 801 area code cell phone numbers, DO NOT call them! ESPECIALLY Marty's! If you call Marty's, there is a creepy guy who will answer and tell you that he is Marty and text with you back and forth for a while and then send you naughty pictures of himself! I am so embarrassed to have to be putting this on my blog, but I have already had multiple people tell me about encounters they have had with this person and I just don't want it to happen to anyone else. If you need my new 480 phone number, just e-mail me or let me know when you see me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YIKES! I still can't believe what weirdos we have encountered! SHeesH!

Unknown said...

that is really creepy. I'm so sick of all the weirdos out there right now. it's a crazy world now a days. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. let me know if there is anything you need.

Jana said...

Yeah, YUCK!