Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pay it Forward

I got this from Margo's blog and I think it is such a good idea! I can't wait to get started, so here's how it works. "I will send a handmade gift, treat, etc. to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange." The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.**So, you must have a blog to participate.**I love the Christmas season, because it is all about giving! I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!! 'Tis the season for giving...and blogging :)
So go ahead and leave a comment for an Em-azing gift! :)

2 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I would love to see what your gift is :) so I will leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I am not late enough to leave a comment. This is such a good idea. I love your blog, I am so excited to keep in touch with you. You have the cutest family.