Friday, December 7, 2007

Brynn loves cubs!

I am a den mother for the bear cub scouts in our ward and I love them all! Brynn does, too. I am always surprised by how much attention they pay to her. I thought that they would be almost oblivious to a baby girl, but they are always taking turns playing with her and holding her, and none of their turns are "long enough!" And Brynn is every bit as happy to be playing with them. For some reason, she especially loves Jace. She snuggles right up to him every time! Anyway, here is Brynn right in the middle of one of their games at a pack meeting. She was the cheerleader!



















Gingerbread Houses!
Aren't they lovely houses? From left to right: Salt Lake Temple with Christmas lights, The Stripey House, The Lunch Box, Emma's Masterpiece, and the Outhouse with a Cobblestone Path. That's right.

Brynn's contribution was to sneak into the box of graham crackers. I'm sure Brynn sneaking food won't always be cute, but at the moment I was SO proud! :) "Look what she did all by herself! I didn't even help her, Marty! Look, look! Are you looking?"

My apologies for the REALLY dark video, but Emma's proud explanation of her creation was kind of too cute to not post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All those houses are wonderfully Christmasy! I really think I will have to convince Byron to make one with me, maybe if I tell him it will involve candy..?! Brynn is so cute and getting so big :)

Helen said...

'at's a mighty fine "gingerbread" temple ya got there. S'at one a them fancy 3-D puzzles I remember from way back....(SneezechoshhortCHEATERff). 'Scuse me, I coughed.
Justin