Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kids, let me explain something about sleep...

Just do it when you're supposed to, mmkay?  Okay then.

Here is our house during nap/quiet time yesterday. 


Oh, so that's why Brynn was searching for hairbands.  Ok, Daytime Emmy.


Bryce, when he was supposed to be sleeping, was caught not only out of bed, but using the camera he is now forbidden to use.


After a while I gave up on the nap idea, but I guess Bryce's poor tired body didn't.  I finally found him behind the curtains in my bedroom (which the goldfish crackers, of course, everything about that makes perfect sense to me).


Gabe was being a perfect sweetie on the bed as I rushed to get everything ready to teach piano.  Of course this crazy day Marty forgot about piano, so I went up to grab Gabe to bring him down with me, and this is how I find him: (check the diaper)

 So, guess who taught half of her first lesson with a naked, towel-wrapped baby on her lap?

I did find time to snap a couple pictures.  I swear, it's like he thought it was hilarious to have a diaper explosion at the least convenient moment of the day.






I must say, he definitely has his own look in these pictures.  Usually I think he's a clone of the other two, but maybe not...

No comments: