Monday, June 14, 2010

2010 Johnson Family Retreat


Definitely our most successful camping trip so far! We had great devotionals, the weather was perfect (not to hot, not too cold) and we didn't have to deal with a cast, or a fussy nursing baby, or much of the nonsense we've had in the past.

We go camping in the mountains in Globe at Pioneer Pass. The last camp-site is the most secluded and beautiful (I think). And this place is really not crowded at all. Maybe I shouldn't be divulging my secrets....


Matching and manly setting up the tent.

S'mores. Mmmm. Been looking forward to them all week and I managed to keep my hands pretty sticky-free. I don't really mind, but I've been pestered so much about being a messy marshmallow-eater I think I'm developing a complex.

The next morning I cooked bacon and eggs over a fire, and I think the fam liked it.


Here's Brynn on a stage dancing and singing, "In the beautiful forest, they are dancing, they are dancing...."

Good weekend.

1 comment:

Jana said...

So fun!!! Camping is the best.