Monday, May 31, 2010

Late afternoon church...ouchie

Blarg. We just had our first day of 2:00 church yesterday. Brynn does ok without a nap, but she desperately needs quiet time in the afternoon, which I remembered when she was being surprisingly disobedient during Sacrament meeting. We also discovered that Bryce's morning nap is insufficient for the day, he needs two naps. Oh well, we'll consider yesterday's church experience a practice run. I think next Sunday we'll start the day out super early and try to get them each an early nap/quiet time and see if that works out a little better! On the plus side, I don't usually have two exhausted kids at 5:30 while I'm making dinner. This was pretty nice....

1 comment:

amberdp21 said...

Ha they are so zonked! :) Had to be nice while you made dinner.
2:00 church has to stink! Such a weird time I feel. Your family picture looks AMAZING! You are such a hottie & I love the colors! :)
We are blessing Brighton this Sunday at the Adobe building at 9 & a luncheon will be at 12:30 at Jordan's aunt's house [the Laws]
902 N Coronado Dr Gilbert. Hope to see you guys!