Monday, May 17, 2010

Stinkin' excited!

My sister-in-law just sent Brynn this e-mail. Sorry, Helen - it was funny, I just had to post it. :)

Dear Brynn:

Today is Monday. On Wednesday your Uncle Justin and I are coming to visit. He is very shy so please be nice to him. He likes to have his hair pulled and his feet tickled. He loves to share ice cream and to watch princess movies. (When you are older he would certainly enjoy going shopping with you and following that up with a viewing of Titanic.) So please take a good long nap on Wednesday so you can take good care of him when we get to your house.

Love, Aunt Helen

I can not WAAAAAIT to see you guys!!!!

And P.S. Justin, I actually married someone who loves ice cream as much as we do and yet HATES sharing as much as we do!

2 comments:

Jana said...

HAHAHA!!!! He's going to be so lucky when he's there if Brynn follows the advice!

Christy said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That cracks me up. Helen is fantastic!!