Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just because I think it's funny...

Marty was speaking at a stake relief society thing in Gilbert today, and he was talking about "likening the scriptures unto us." So Jana saved the day and photoshopped some pictures for him. Thanks so much Jana - they are awesome! And because I got such a kick out of them, I thought some of you might, too!



Marty as Mormon



Marty as Moroni.



Marty subdues.

Of course these pictures aren't to scale. If they were really Marty, the muscles would be WAY bigger! :)

4 comments:

Kachelle said...

um that is freaking hilairious!! and the way i just spelled that is pretty funny too

Unknown said...

That is sooo funny! Love it! Oh- and thanks for the name suggetion for the dog- I like TANK too!
You Valentines Day sounded soo cute! You guys are adorable together :)

Christy said...

HA HA HA HA!! I love it. It's a good thing he doesn't really look like them... because I would be afraid for Kelly and Greg. I think he'd whoop on them. Love you guys!

Marty and Emily said...

Marty has instructed me to reply:

"Correction: I do look like them, and I do whoop on Kelly and Greg."