Sunday, February 26, 2017

Spring 2016

I loved walking with Gabe (and whichever kids wanted to come along) to soccer.  Such sweet memories.


I think this is my only official belly pic from that whole pregnancy, which is kind of sad.  It was a great night, though.  For my birthday my sweet and thoughtful husband bought tickets for my dad and me to the Phoenix Symphony where they were playing a Gershwin review.  My dad and I had a nice date picking out solos for BandB at the music store, and then off to Oregano's and the symphony. Gosh, I don't think we ever even got lost together this time, that's a first!



Yeesh.  This picture was taken the week before my due date.  I was SO sure that I was JUST about to go into labor and I really wanted to get things going so we took a fun-for-the-kids-but-miserable-for-me-AND-unproductive walk by the San Tan Mountains.



An epic gun battle during Marty's lunch at work.













Marty took the older three camping with Kelly and his older three as well.















I'm told Marty handed his phone off to Kelly just in case he fell.  And then fell like 2 seconds later.






















General conference bingo.

Another stroll we took hoping to make some progress.



I look so comfortable and happy.

Fake it...

...til you make it.

First pool day of the season.

No comments: