Sunday, February 26, 2017

32

Oh no, I can't find the kids' April birthday pictures!  I'm going to try really hard to remember to come back and add them in! 

I had my third super-pregnant birthday and turned 32.  The morning was spent taking the Littles with me to get a couple of free birthday goodies to split.  And then I called Marty and put him on an official alert - I was sure I was beginning labor and I told him it was time to keep his phone on and close by, even while teaching.  We had some fun celebrating as a family.

And that night I got together with some friends at Freddy's and it was SO much fun.  We talked birth stories and I got their take on names and whether or not to induce on the day I had scheduled.  There's nothing like getting together with friends you feel comfortable with and feeling a sisterhood about the whole somewhat-scary process.  We stayed until they closed, then talked in the parking lot, then I got home late and told Marty, "yep, this is just like with Camille, this baby is COMING!"  (She didn't.)

No comments: