Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You're welcome, Marty (Tuesday)

On Tuesdays I often wind up with a chance to blog.  In the morning Gabe is gone with his play group, and in the evening Marty is at YM.  So I'd like to start doing something new and blogging old pictures or events in the Johnson family that I somehow forgot or just didn't get around to.  Once in a while I will have a reason to search the archive of my blog looking for the name of a campsite we went to or something, only to realize I never blogged it and then it sticks around cluttering my brain for awhile, guilt-tripping me. 

So this first one is just sooo random.  I was looking through Marty's Facebook pictures recently and feeling like maybe I should do something with them.  So here you go, Marty...either thank me or forgive me, one or the other!

I guess someone took this for him at the recent father/son campout.

The mission ones will all fit under one caption:  "Tell us about this sometime, Marty."




This was the day Francisco was baptized.  I'm so grateful he got to be a part of our lives, and we got to be a part of his story.  An absolutely incredible one, but a story I'm feeling like isn't mine to share on my own, personal blog.  But man, do we love that kid.

Umm, I'm thinking this was a turkey bowl, or whatever boys call it, on Thanksgiving morning some year...?

Pictures from Greg and Nickelle's reception.  I almost wrote that Christy was the one kind enough to take and send to us, but I can see her in the background.  If it was you Andrea, thank you!

I can't believe how itty-bitty Gabe is!



Bryce was off running around with his bff, Mason.




This was the morning after Grandpa's funeral, February 2013.  We stayed at a hotel in Boulder that night and had to drive  back to AZ the next morning.  But we had to get one quick walk in with the Alaskans.


Mason, Landon, Brynn, Carter, and Bryce in Colorado, Summer 2011.

Christmas morning at Kelly and Hum's, 2010.




The family was all together for Marty's step-sister's funeral, 2007.

Newborn Brynn on a Sunday, all dressed up with no where to go.

Greg coming back from his mission in the DR.  I stayed home puking my lungs out while pregnant with Brynn. :)


I almost didn't post this, but it was just sooo epic.  One of the best Splash Mountain pictures ever.

No comments: