Tuesday, August 26, 2014

missed pics from UT Summer 2014

Here are some pictures that I think I missed from our trip to UT this summer.  



It had to include a trip to my mom's library.  Gabe was a little bookworm from the time he was teeny tiny.  Camille is just now catching on to books better and it's making me so happy.



You can't see from the picture, but I love the top shelves in her library.  They are packed with cute stuffed animals from various books with the book next to it.  The kids had fun with those.




We went to Saratoga Springs' parade - it was...funny.  It's the Canada Days Parade and it's not meant to be taken to seriously.  As small and short as it was, I think my kids got more candy from that parade than any parade ever!


Millie May looooved the Johnson's little dog, Wicket.  That was a relief since usually our kids are running and screaming in terror - from that TINY thing.  She had no fear, even when she would clench his skin and fur and get nipped at.  We had to watch her to keep her from trying to eat his tail.  I tell you, the things babies DO.

American Fork Canyon

Marty had a goatee for a day and then a mustache for a day.  He just isn't the facial hair type. :)

Here is Kelly at Greg and Nickelle's baby blessing holding both his baby and ours...
While I appear to be chillin.'  Thanks Kelly!

No comments: