Thursday, October 24, 2013

days

The Millie May will be 6 months old next week.  I can't believe it!  Brynn went outside and found a flower to put in her hair.


"Are you texting Grandma?  Let me make a silly face...."

Yes, we are still working through the no-naps thing.  This is not the only time he has fallen asleep at dinner. Two nights ago I found him asleep, standing up, on the bunkbed ladder.  You heard me.

Having a rough day, we escaped to the park.  This was around 10:00.
That afternoon I gave up.  I threw in the towel at around 3:30 and we went BACK to the park.  I mean, I really just QUIT.  And there's no happy-ending-and-sweet-realization about it.  I put the kids to bed early and completely checked out.  Left the dishes, the toys, the homework, everything.  The next day was much better.  Anyway, this is a picture at the second park trip.  At least someone was happy.

This picture was taken to make Marty jealous.  It has been years since we pulled out the quesadilla maker.  When we were first married, we were both in our senior year of college, had really hard classes, and multiple jobs.  So dinner usually ended up really late and I am too embarrassed to say how often we used this baby.  (No, I didn't gain 15 pounds that semester, why do you ask?)  I don't know why I got a craving for one of these the other day, but Bryce thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Here we are on a little adventure to find the house that fell on the wicked witch of the...what one is it?  Anyway, it's a cute Halloween decoration that Bryce and Grandma discovered and he has been dying to show me. We found it!

Just little days that make up our life. :)

No comments: