Sunday, November 20, 2011

Remember Halloween?

Little Red Riding Hood
This was before the trunk-or-treat.  And yes, we went trick-or-treating also.  And yes.  We ate all the candy.  Now let us never speak of being 7 and a half months pregnant at Halloween again.



The cutest little skeleton you've ever seen.


 And by the way, give me a moment to sing praises to good friends for free costumes. :)
 And here is Jimmer Freddette and his basketball.  Sigh.  It's humiliating.  As if I weren't enough of a spectacle already.  Now let us never speak of being 7 and a half months pregnant at Halloween again.
 It was fun to have a Marty with dark hair for the evening.  Although, I have to admit, I was slightly worried about not getting the all the black out of his hair before going to work and having him get in big trouble!  Of course I didn't tell him that until after I sprayed it dark....

We did other fun Halloween things.  Of course carving a pumpkin.  We are big, huge fans of Halloween at our house.  I don't remember being all that into it, and then I had Brynn and she looooves Halloween. 


 Another fun thing we did on Halloween was to read our favorite Halloween book, "Big Pumpkin!" about a witch who uses her home-grown pumpkin to make pumpkin pie for her Halloween guests.  Then we made our own real pumpkin pie.  I always thought pumpkin pie was gross until my sister-in-law convinced me to try it with a real pumpkin.  And then I loved it!

And here is a new favorite smile from the Brycer-Boo.  Fun fact:  Bryce has started calling himself Brycer-Boo.

1 comment:

Carrie Allen said...

I love your family!! I used to think Brynn looked exactly like Marty but now I'm starting to see you in her Emily. She is beautiful!!