Friday, July 29, 2011

It's ANOTHER....

Baby boy!!! Brynn sure had a lot of fun calling our family members to say: "I was right, it was a boy!" I am so proud of myself for having the self-control to not go buy baby boy things and baby girl things as soon as I found out I was pregnant, but to wait it out. But the very morning after we found out what it was, I took Bryce on a date with me and let him pick out a present for the baby (he picked the softest, cutest lovee!) and a tiny blue newborn sweater. I know, they only wear newborn things for like a month, but it was so TINY and CUTE, I HAD to!!

I am getting so so excited to give Brycer a little brother. My brothers have always been so cute together, and they are a similar distance apart as these two will be. And I'm not really worried about leaving Brynn in the dust, because she's already so bff-y with Bryce. I forgot, have I mentioned how excited I am?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

congrats you guys! two little boys--they will be the best of buds!! I am so excited for you! I think boys are so so much fun!

Melinda said...

Congrats!! So exciting!

Carrie Allen said...

How do kds know these things?? So excited for you!! Congrats!!