Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cause I'm over the top like that



brynn mom dad bryce


Brynn and I were BIG fans of the movie "Tangled." So obviously, we planned a little party with her friend for the day it came out on video. We braided and put flowers in her hair, wore purple, made lanterns, and watched it with plenty of treats and popcorn. FUN way to spend a morning! (By the way, the random words everywhere are Brynn's handy-work. She's been sitting next to me as I've blogged this and wanted a turn to type. And yes, I spelled out "Rapunzel" for her.)



brynn mom dad rapunzel







This last picture is a little blurry, but you can see the lanterns glowing better.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You always have clever post headings. Katie should have been in her princess dress for the picture. Thanks for a fun day! You are over the top like that!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, you're so cute I could die. Lanterns and everything? Wow!! We just finally saw that movie and I also am in love with it.