Thursday, September 10, 2009

All About Brynn

So what's new with Brynn? Well, I had had just about all I could take of this...and this...





when finally...


...Ahhhh, now that's more like it. I removed every single toy, and everything that could in any way be considered a toy (so basically everything but her bed - wait...she considers that a toy, too). That didn't work. So then I left the door open and checked on her a lot, which gave her lots of attention and didn't work. Then I was so fed up, I just rocked her to sleep a couple days in a row, which I knew was NOT going to work....but then it did. :) I think she just realized how much happier she is when she naps. She had been pretty darn miserable.




Brynn is such a little mommy. For instance, this picture was taken at 11:00 a.m. She is still in her pajamas, has a baby doll in my baby carrier, and is wearing a rubber glove. JUST like her mother.





The way she is not like me? She doesn't like to be messy. I thought we were going to have the time of our lives one night painting with pudding. But Brynn refused. Pudding is for eating, and PENCILS are for drawing. In this picture she is grudgingly wiping my pudding examples off of her paper. I finally gave in and went and got her crayons.
And here is Brynn looking WAY too old with strait hair. Well, sort of strait - have you ever seen that mass of curls? I will never again attempt to straiten it.

She was helping me put away the silverware, but got a little distracted when she realized she was amidst dozens of dinglehoppers.
As for Brynn's personality, she still loves to sing, and loves princesses,
(this is the Pink Panther)




And LOVES to TEASE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so long! She is so CUTE!

Jana said...

Aw, she's so preeeetty with her hair like that, it looks so soft and long!
And Bryce cracks me up with his chunkiness!!

Helen said...

Good kid, keep up the teasing now that Mom lives away from her big brothers. Keep it up!