Thursday, September 10, 2009

All About Bryce

Just as I expected, Bryce is changing way too much and way too often. We have started him on rice cereal. Which, also as expected, was a big disaster. He still hates the stuff.




He is also playing with lots of toys.


And He is rolling all over the place! This video was taken a few weeks ago, but at this point I can't keep him in one spot to save my life. He is constantly running into things and getting himself into really uncomfortable-looking pickles.




Some things never change, though. While grandma and grandpa were here, Bryce actually got his fill of snuggles, which I didn't think was possible. Bryce has turned out to be a pretty high-maintenance and needy kid. Also big. So yes, my weary arms were very grateful to have my parents here for the long weekend.


1 comment:

Helen said...

Em, I'm pretty sure he's full grown now. I can't wait to see him in person to see if its true or not!