Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A tribute to my childhood

Last month when I went to Utah, I borrowed some movies from my parents. They were mostly cheesy 80s cartoons that I watched over and over as a kid. I took them for Brynn to watch and have been having these fun trips down memory lane. Among them are:



The Care Bears,




Cinderella (the Rodgers and Hammerstein version),





But one of the BEST movies to come out of the 80s?


THE CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE!!!




So, here's to my childhood! (And maybe yours, too....Corey and Justin?)










5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I remember those, I loved them. I'm so jealous.

Reeder Family said...

I used to love the Chipmunk movie. I guess is just another confirmation that we are both awesome.

Jenn C. said...

so funny, my kids watched the chipmunk movie tonight!!

Anonymous said...

My sister and I used to LOVE those movies. I had forgotten about the Chipmunk movie. Now I want to find a copy.

Melinda said...

My siblings and I LOVED the Chipmunk Adventure. I'm going to have to find that somewhere and watch it now.