Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're alive







Wow, this is the longest break that I have ever taken from my blog. For a while there, with Bryce it was just one thing after another after another, and I went into survival mode. And when that happened, I had to prioritize and my blog got the boot. In fact everything except for my kids got the boot, including my house.



But now we are all doing much better. Bryce is now a happy baby, and we spent almost three weeks in Utah (which is, I think, what ulitmately saved my sanity).



Bryce had his two month check-up. He is healthy! 90th percentile for weight, and 95th for height. He is taking after his dad, alright.



Brynn has always loved Bryce way too much. But just as someone told me would happen, she is
getting better with him and he is getting more...durable. Every morning she wakes up and asks for him. Every time he wakes up from his nap crying she runs to his room. She is always saying, "Wanna touch tiny hands? Wanna kiss the the head?" She does still climb on him, poke his eye, and other dumb things, but she is getting better. I didn't realize how much fun it would be to see my kids interacting with each other.











3 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!!!
Is it still weird for you to have kidS instead of just one little girl? So fun...

David & Jessica said...

Emily- What a fun trip! I feel so bad that I never got back to you and I wasn't able to see you or cut your hair! Maybe I will just have to make a trip down to AZ ;)! But honestly I really do feel bad, we were out of town on the weekends and work has been really busy... lame I know, I really should be a better friend! I hope to see you next time you come for sure!

AmbertheGreat said...

YEah for updates - looks like you were busy and had fun, to bad we couldn't get together. Bryce is getting so big! i am glad that you are surviving 2 children, it gives me hope.