Sunday, July 19, 2009

Utah

So here is the big trip to UT. I know this isn't the first time I've said this, but I was kind of hit and miss with the camera. So if I missed any family members, know that I love you! But I have been running on basically no sleep for two and a half months now. So please excuse the brain-dead...ness :)


Brynn is becoming such a little mommy to Bryce. This was at a party we had before the Johnson's played their concert (the three kids and Neil all play in the Wasatch Winds).












Fun at Kelly and Christy's house rough-housing with Uncle Kelly...




and Uncle Greg.



Brynn and her twin cousins, Landon and Carter, are SO cute together!





Working hard to get to Grandpa Johnson.








Picnic at Bryce Canyon.


It rained the first day we were at Bryce Canyon. I was so happy!!! Look at our sweatshirts!!! Jealous, Arizonans? :)










Usually Brynn doesn't sleep in the car. But when Grandpa Johnson started singing to her, she knew it was nap-time and went right to sleep. Look at that content little girl.




Family picture 1st attempt:



Second attempt:


Third time's a charm!











Awe!



Sigh...love this boy.




He was really a trooper during all this traveling.





Like the Mai Tai (baby carrier)? You can get them on Etsy from the Kitchen Sink Boutique. It was a life saver on this trip!



Why is it the first thing they did right after they got out of the car was to go and search for dirt?











Bryce at Bryce Point at Bryce Canyon.








Crazy Marty.






Loves her dad.





Wow, that's lots of kids in one car. They did great, though.



Brynn kept busy with the make-up in my purse.


Grandpa Johnson talking about his years on this stage at Bryce Canyon.


More dirt.


They might as well be the same person. You should have seen them when Marty had a goatee!



I love having sisters-in-law!





The cool tree on the cool hike (Wall Street).










"Messy hands, Daddy."







Three kids being carried up a very steep trail.



Two sleeping boys,


One tired girl.


What a gentleman! Carter is helping Brynn get her shoe back on.


We were so sad that Kris Anne's family couldn't come with us, but glad that we got to see them later.




Scotty and Georgia were really cute meeting Bryce for the first time.


I can't believe I didn't get more pictures with my parents! All the more reason for them to come back out soon, eh? My mom is a children's librarian and has impecible taste with books for Brynn. The first thing Brynn always says when she sees grandma Oldham is, "Read?"


Look at those rolls!




Because one wasn't enough.


Two clean kiddos.


I'm so glad my VA cousins could come out to visit, even though it was under sad circumstances (my grandma fell and broke her hip and shoulder, so the Virginians flew out to help).


We call this picture "Bryce Cream." A pint of Ben & Jerry's and a snuggly little Bryce. Does life get any better than this?


My cousin Christy and her kids. I can't BELIEVE it took us this long for our kids to play together! Ya know, Arizona is beautiful in the winter, Christy...hint, hint.




I always love it when Brynn finds a play-mate that will hug her back rather than run in terror. Brynn doesn' know the meaning of boundaries.


1 comment:

Jana said...

Ah, so much fun!!!
I am really in love with Brynn's red and with outfit...with MATCHING headband!!! so cute! And WOW you have a chubbers baby!!! I can't believe I've only seen him once!!!! I'm calling you.