Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Epic Battles

In a fight to the death, who would win?

Bear vs. Tiger?
Bulldog vs. Husky?
Spartan vs. Trojan?
Seminole vs. Viking?

If you said picked the tiger, bulldog, Spartan, and viking, chances are you are not going to do very well on your March Madness bracket.

Every year I fill out a bracket with Marty. The first year I went by the costume color (oh, sorry Marty - uniform), then by places I wanted to visit (I beat Marty that year!), then which mascot I liked the best, and this year I am choosing which team will win by which mascot I think would do better in a duel. We had some pretty epic battles going on and some tough choices to make. However, now that it's all over, I don't think I'll pay a bit of attention to March Madness because apparently 3 of the 4 1-seed (or whatever) teams went out in the first round and the fourth went out in the second round. But...meh. I think my husband loves me a little more now for at least trying to be supportive.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh Emily. Sports? I don't even understand half of the words you just used!

Logan & Lindy said...

Yes Logan and I are in a nice little battle of March Maddness! Logan has a perfect Bracket at the moment! WHAT?? Seriously!!!! Ya hopefully I have big come back coming! Its kinda fun uh! I dont do sports. But its fun to do some thing with the husband. I love it! Plus we should be scoring some big points with the husband right???

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

you're a better wife than me! :P
I could care less about basketball.. I think because I grew up with brothers and a dad who would watch it so much I just got sick of it and refuse to like and accept it now. :) how's the pregnancy going?
We need to give you your swing back before the next baby comes and needs it!

Jana said...

You are SuPeR supportive for being sportsy! I didn't really even realize it was March Madness until Jeff was suddenly watching basketball and more basketball and I was like, When will this be OVER??? Give me the remote!! Haha. I think that was a great way for you to choose your teams, though. You're so creative.