Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunny Arizona

















I hope that at some point in the month of February I have taken the opportunity to say how much I LOVE Arizona!!!







Today Brynn has finally felt like playing outside instead of just laying around watching movies all day. So, as much as I will miss the constant snuggles I've been getting from my sick girl, today we happily spent the morning outside playing,





riding bikes,




and eating "princess treats" (fruit snacks) with our shoes off. Ahhhhh, I live in paradise.

We are super blessed to have a fenced off yard. It's been so nice to be able to shoo Brynn outside while I make dinner, and then just be able to watch her through the window and know that she can't go anywhere.

But I sure am going to miss being outside in a couple months....

6 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

Oh I am so jealous of your fenced back yard and your warm weather! It looks like you are having a good time! I ran into your mom the other day, it was just a quick Hi!

Jana said...

Brynn is WAY too grown up with her hair like that!
We've been completely enjoying the weather too! Ah, sun!

p.s. Did you just say "super blessed?"

Marty and Emily said...

Jana! I just said "super blessed!" Arghhhhhhh!

Christy said...

So... I think that me and the boys are going to come down for a week. I am so sick of the cold. Maybe we'll even move. ;o) Brynn is so adorable. I miss her so much and of course you and Marty too.

mcranford said...

We finally had our first pinic yesterday!! It was a little cold, but it was worth it. Me and my kids have spring fever way bad. I just pray we don't have another snow storm!!

mcranford said...

That would be "picnic" - good thing I can spell