Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Foiled again


This is for those of you involved in the towel saga. So, just a few days after Marty agreed to take the towel off the pad lock (so I could finally WASH it), this little beauty arrived in the mail. :) This is from my Aunt Michelle in Virginia, and of course Marty looooves it and swelled with pride when he first saw it.

I have been truly grateful for my family this fall. Honestly, these last couple of months have been really rough for me and care packages have rolled in from all over the country. Absolutely every bit of the support we have received from you guys during this pregnancy has been so, so appreciated. I'm sure I haven't told you this nearly enough, but thank you, thank you, thank you. We are feeling you're hugs from the desert, I promise! We love you guys!

No comments: