Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Pretty








The finished product!

This is my new way of getting ready in the morning. I have tried different things to keep this little one occupied, but she actually started getting kind of bored of bath time, which is what she used to do while I got ready. So this was the next alternative, I guess. I slide a chair up to the bathroom counter and she puts on my necklaces, earrings (usually she just tries to trap them in the hair above her ears - not hard to do in that curly mop), puts on her version of eye shadow and blush, and never forgets to brush her teeth and put on deodorant.

It is so fun to watch her mimic me. Except when it's really embarrassing, like this new little treasure: "What the hake?"

1 comment:

mcranford said...

Lainey does the same thing. Peyton never did though. It is interesting that girls just pick up on those things. They know just what yo do.